We had a great time at the Falcon Bay Gun Club! We were invited to go to this range by my uncle that called my parents when he found out that we were arriving to IloIlo City this summer! It's located inside a beautiful forest & I love forests! I don't know about Kaylana but I love forests! I grew up around these parts when I was younger and the shooting experience just made THAT MUCH BETTER!!! We enjoyed the shady trees!
This is the link to the Raahauges video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0DmX...
*** *** ***
Welcome to our Papa & Princess (Father & Daughter) Family YouTube Channel where we post our random posts of our hobbies!
We have a few and we may have new hobbies along the way! You're welcome to join us on our little adventures! Let's play!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Munch-N-Play...
Music Artist by- DJ Artistry
Main Background Music was made by a friend of mine- DJ Artistry: www.noeticrecordings.com
IloIlo Trip 2018 Day 5 gaming logo | |
| 7 Likes | 7 Dislikes |
| 313 views views | 388 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 31 Aug 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét