Here's a movie I've been working on for a total of a full week! It took hundreds of hours putting this together just in time as a FORTNITE Christmas Special! Enjoy our very first mini movie by On 2 Play which I'm sure will be more in the future! I had a great time putting this piece together and I thank the ones that took the time to help out with this spectacle! Thank you for always tuning in and have a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
*** *** ***
Welcome to our Papa & Princess (Father & Daughter) Family YouTube Channel where we post our random posts of our hobbies!
We have a few and we may have new hobbies along the way! You're welcome to join us on our little adventures! Let's play!
You know what else? We are now Live Streamers! Please Like, Share, & SUBSCRIBE!!! Don't forget to ring that bell when we're streaming on Fridays & Sundays! Sometimes in between when we have time!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Munch-N-Play...
Music Artist by- DJ Artistry
Main Background Music was made by a friend of mine- DJ Artistry: www.noeticrecordings.com
Battle Santa Is Coming To Town (FORTNITE Mini Movie) games people play | |
| 10 Likes | 10 Dislikes |
| 119 views views | 388 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 23 Dec 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét